Life on the bright side, au soleil d'Emilie...

A blog about raising my baby girl, about my life as a wife, mum and lazy-eyed-cat owner, and generally about all the little random things which make each day wonderful.


Tuesday 18 October 2011

Baby Aoife

This little cutie pie came to visit me a couple of weeks ago to get her picture taken. Mummy thought she would never sleep, but in fact that gave me a chance to get really nice awake shots, which show off this gorgeous little one's eyes and eye lashes, before she curled up and went to sleep. Aoife was 6 weeks old when these photos were taken but she was already very alert and full of smiles! She is so beautiful, I am not sure I can choose amongst all the photos, so be prepared to be inundated :)



















More to follow... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment