Life on the bright side, au soleil d'Emilie...

A blog about raising my baby girl, about my life as a wife, mum and lazy-eyed-cat owner, and generally about all the little random things which make each day wonderful.


Wednesday 23 March 2011

Pretty things

I was told by J yesterday that this blog makes me look slightly obsessed about Millie. I replied that it was the whole point of it, but I thought I'd write about something slightly different today (also because I wanted to upload some pictures I took of Millie in the garden today, but I haven't had time to transfer them to the computer).

I have always loved clothes, and this has taken a new level now I have a baby. Buying clothes for little ones is a lot more fun than getting some for yourself. Do you remember how the last dress you fell in love with looked so much better in a size 8 than it did in a 12? Well, imagine how cute it would be in a 0-3 months size! On top of this, clothes always fit babies. No changing room disappointment here. And they are (most of the time) very affordable.

So now, every time I walk into a shop I head straight for the baby section. Next, Monsoon, Gap and M&S have lovely stuff but I thought I'd post pictures of a few items from my favourite French shops. I visit them each time I go back home, even just to browse!

First, Jacadi:
Tartine & Chocolat:

Both also do lovely nursery items:
Pretty, non?

No comments:

Post a Comment